Anjeer milkshake or anjeer juice on a milk base is a finished milkshake with heaps of medical advantages. With this fantastic milkshake, you can have a sweet time. You can also try adding other flavours like cardamom, vanilla, or saffron.
All ages can enjoy a quick and nutritious anjeer juice. We used milk and sugar syrup to crush fresh figs that had been soaked for the recipe.
We’ve made it simple and easy for you all to make so you can get it right away and continue with your work schedule.
When most of us are hungry in the evening, Anjeer milkshakes are best served around 5 p.m. This nutritious shake can give your body the energy it needs.
An excellent beverage for iftar that will help you regulate your blood sugar. Anjeer has the majority of the fundamental nutrients, minerals and fibre. Additionally, diabetics will appreciate this option. If you have any desire to get more fit, the fig will be the most ideal decision for you.
Make this delicious, nutritious milkshake and nourish your body with nutrients.
- 150 grams figs or 5 to 6 fresh figs
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar or add as required
- ¼ teaspoon scraped vanilla bean seeds or ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender jar, take chopped figs (about 5 to 6 figs or 150 grams fresh figs) along with ½ cup chilled milk, 3 to 4 tbsp sugar and 1/8 tsp vanilla extract or ¼ tsp scraped vanilla bean seeds. Vanilla is optional and you can skip it.
- Blend till smooth.
- Then add the remaining 1.5 cups of cold milk. Blend once more.
- Pour in glasses and serve fig milkshake immediately.