Fried snacks are the most fulfilling snacks, in the month of Ramadan, the stomach craves the fried bhajiyas and fried snacks and also the chatpata taste when your fast is broken is just so mesmerising, but we’re here trying to elevate our lifestyle with a Non-Fried Crispy snack!
- 1 cups corn flakes
- ½ cup flattened rice poha
- 1 cup puffed rice murmura
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut chips
- ¼ cup peanuts moongphali
- ⅕ cup cashew kaju
- ⅕ cup Almonds badam
- 2 tbsp roasted gram dal
- ¼ cup cashews / kaju
- 2 tbsp raisins / dry grapes
- ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large pan take about 1 teaspoon oil and spread it with a brush to coat it well.
- Now roast fox nuts for 2-3 minutes on slow – medium heat while continuously stirring it.
- Remove it from the pan once crisp and likewise roast puffed rice, poha and keep them aside.
- Now in the same pan add 1 tbsp oil and add cashews, sliced almonds and peanuts.
- Toast them for a minute and then add coconut chips, chana dal raisins and curry leaves.
- Roast them for a minute and then add turmeric
- Roast them and Now add cornflakes. Mix them well.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and powdered sugar. Mix.
- Add roasted puffed rice, roasted makhana/ fox nuts, poha and mix them well and roast them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Allow it to cool properly and then store it in an airtight container.
- Enjoy with hot masala tea.